Pet Wellness Services
Just like you, we want your pet to have as many happy, healthy years as possible. We’ll work with you to establish your pet’s current health and maintain or improve it as needed.
Our wellness exams cover:
- Oral examinations, including dental evaluations for your dog, cat, or reptile’s teeth, bird’s beak and throat
- Vision checks and eye exams for your pet
- Examinations of the ears for infections, allergies, ear mites, and other conditions
- Checking the respiratory system for lung health
- Tracking for any changes in your pet’s weight, appetite, urination and/or bowel patterns
- Evaluating the activity of your pet
- Running lab panels to check for Lyme or heartworm disease when indicated
- Talking over prevention methods and techniques for your pet’s health
- Running stool checks for signs of any parasites or worms
- Discussing any behavioral changes since last visit to monitor health issues
- Referring to the pet owner about concerns or issues they have about their pet
- Checking your pet’s heart health
- Testing pet reflexes and response
- Checking the lymph nodes and abdomen
- Checking skin and fur for any health issues
- Checking joints and muscles for any orthopedic concerns to address
Check out our Preventative Diagnostic Panels
Ready to schedule a visit for your pet? Make an appointment online or call us at 951-493-6771!
Health Maintenance Services
Staying on top of your pet’s routine health care and grooming is essential. AMC Corona offers a large group of options for pet parents—for pricing, just give us a call at 951-493-6771.
General Health Maintenance Services:
- Annual canine and feline vaccines: DHLPP, bordetella (kennel cough), rattlesnake vaccine for dogs, FVRCPC and FeLV for cats, distemper for ferrets
- Canine influenza vaccine
- Rabies vaccine for dogs, cats, and ferrets
- Lyme vaccine
- Parvo test
- Heartworm/Lyme/Ehrlichia Test
- Deworming (price varies depending on weight and species)
- Fecal to Lab
- Toenail trim
- CT scan
- Blood glucose
- Thyroid panel
- Canine and feline senior blood work
- Advanced testing for major disease and immune system disorders
- Feline FeLV/FIV testing
For birds specifically, we offer:
- Wing trim
- Nail, wing and beak trim
- Nail trim with wing or beak trim
- Avian blood panel
- Avian DNA blood sexing
Microchipping provides the peace of mind that your pet will always have the best chance to come home again.
Microchipping does not hurt your pet and does not require surgery. The permanent, lifetime ID is very affordable and requires a simple one-time insertion with a syringe.
We provide microchipping through HomeAgain.
Have questions about our routine health maintenance services or want to make an appointment? Give us a call at 951-493-6771!
Your pet’s health and well-being are always our first priority. Our team provides exams for pets big and small to diagnose illness and injury.