To our valued clients,
COVID-19 infection rates have decreased enough that we are able to safely invite clients into the practice for certain appointments. However, the virus is still a concern, so we will maintain some of the previous safety protocols.
- Our waiting room remains closed. We ask that you continue to check in by phone at (951) 493-6771 when you arrive for your pet’s appointment, then wait for a team member to come out and escort you and your pet into the building. Please inform our customer service representative of the parking spot number and type of vehicle you are in.
- If you can provide proof of vaccination, masks inside the building will be optional. The COVID vaccine series must have been completed 14 days prior to your appointment.
- If you have not been vaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask inside the building.
- Please maintain social distancing in our building when possible.
- Rechecks and technician appointments will remain curbside only.
- Please feel free to come inside to pick up your pre-ordered medications and diets (if you have been informed that they are ready).
- Clients who prefer to stay outside while their pet is seen are welcome to do so as well, and the doctor will contact you by phone to discuss the treatment plan.
- Due to the distancing and cleaning protocols still in place, check in and check out will continue to be performed over the phone.
- We want to let you know that our team is still following meticulous cleaning protocols, including frequent disinfecting of high-touch items i.e. door handles and exam rooms. We have also installed 15 Radic8 Viruskiller VK 401 air purifier units throughout the hospital.
- For the safety of our team and clients, we ask that anyone who is feeling ill, or has potential exposure to COVID-19 to stay home and call us to discuss the needs of your pet(s).
We know this has been a long and trying year for everyone, and we sincerely appreciate how understanding our clients have been with the necessary restrictions and changes.
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your pet’s health!