What to Expect for your Curbside Appointment
Please be assured that we have put great thought and effort into keeping our curbside service running as smoothly as possible, but we have also experienced an extreme increase in calls and appointment requests. Our staff is working harder than ever to assist every client and patient to the best of our abilities. We expect kindness, patience, and understanding in return. Thank you for your trust and support during the current (COVID) situation.
- For your safety and ours, only pets and office staff will be allowed inside the building. Please text or call to communicate with our team.
- Our parking spots fill up quickly, please arrive early to allow yourself time to park before calling to check in for your appointment.
- Wait times will be longer than normal. Please come prepared with a book, tablet, snacks, water etc. We recommend not using your phone as you may miss an important call from our office.
- To avoid some pets getting too warm in the vehicle, place a frozen bottle of water in their crates with a thin towel. This will help keep them cool during a stressful time.
- Having any required paperwork filled out prior to your arrival will help quicken the check in process. New Client Registration Forms can be found online at www.amccorona.com.
- Call our office, (951) 493-6771, to check in. Please be aware that our call volumes have more than doubled. When our client service representative answers the phone, please inform them that you are calling to check in for your scheduled appointment.
- Please inform our customer service representative of what parking spot number you are in and what type of vehicle.
- We will be processing all payments over the phone. When you check in, we will ask for payment information. Your card will not be charged until all charges have been discussed and approved by you. This will ensure a timely check out process.
- Prior to bringing your pet inside, a room nurse will call you to go over any history of the pet and ask any further questions or concerns you may have.
- A room nurse or technician will meet you outside to retrieve your pet.
- Please be wearing a face mask when we approach your vehicle.
- All pets MUST be in a carrier or on a leash. We will not reach inside of your vehicle to take your pet out. Pets will be fearful of a stranger reaching in, especially those with a mask on. Please step out of your vehicle with your pet and transfer it to the technician or room nurse. Do not pass your pet through the car window as this can be dangerous for all involved. Do not just open the door for your pet to run out.
- After bringing your pet inside, the doctor will examine your pet, then call you to go over the results of the exam. Please make sure your phone line stays open, so you do not miss our call. If any treatment is needed, the doctor or room nurse will go over a medical treatment plan with you on the phone, which includes costs for services.
- Once your pet’s visit is complete, our front desk will go over the final charges, and charge you out over the phone.
- A team member will return your pet to your vehicle when your pet’s visit is done.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. Our call times have doubled due to curbside service, and our staff has been working extremely hard. We appreciate you entrusting us with your pet’s care but we do ask that you please be courteous and polite, our team is doing our very best with the current (COVID) situation, and all our patients are equally important – AMC Corona